Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat egg into the mixture using a wooden spoon. Stir in flour mixture until fully combined. Fold chocolate chips, pecans, and white chocolate into the dough.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto 4 ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 6.8 12.4 1.2 14 44 Full nutrition