The Best Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 224
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Whisk maple syrup, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add to the flour mixture; stir until dough is well combined. Fold in chocolate chips, oats, and nuts; mix to incorporate.
- Scoop a scant 1/4 cup of dough for each cookie; shape into a ball and place on baking sheet. Gently press to flatten.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- These cookies will not spread very much during baking.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 8.1 38 3.4 0 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It was good. I needed to add milk though because it was to dry to put together. Might not make it again but it is a good treat.