Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pancakes)
- Mix buckwheat flour, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl. Make a well in the center; fill with coconut milk, eggs, honey, 1 tablespoon butter, and baking soda. Mix batter until smooth.
- Fold blueberries and banana into the batter; stir gently to combine.
- Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon butter on a griddle over medium-low heat. Drop 1/4 cup batter on the griddle; cook until bubbles form and edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may use frozen blueberries in place of fresh ones.
- Almond milk may be substituted for coconut milk.
- You may grind buckwheat kernels instead of using buckwheat flour for a more chewy pancake.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 14.1 26.3 5.6 65 257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good pancakes that the whole family enjoyed. As written, these are good. Buckwheat, banana, coconut milk, and blueberries are a genius combination of flavors. It's as though you were eating...