Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 20 servings (2 baking sheets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Place sugar, butter, eggs, and peppermint extract in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Combine rice flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Gradually pour into the butter mixture; mix to fully combine. Fold chocolate chips into the dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and edges start to darken, 8 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 15.3 39.9 2.8 41 166 Full nutrition