Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 816
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Pierce potatoes with a fork. Wrap in a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, about 1 hour.
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Slice the baked potatoes in half. Divide butter evenly over potatoes. Spoon the sour cream mix inside. Sprinkle green onions on top. Season with salt and pepper. Top with lox and caviar.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Smoked salmon may be substituted for lox. You can also use lumpfish roe instead of caviar.
Per Serving: 816 calories; 60.4 44.7 27.7 265 900 Full nutrition