Sesame-Soy Glazed Corn on the Cob
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 283 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a small mixing bowl combine butter, soy sauce, cilantro green onion, sesame oil, and ginger. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
- Carefully peel back corn husks but do not remove. Remove and discard the silk. Gently rinse the corn. Pat dry. Spread about 2 tablespoons of flavored butter over each ear of corn. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Carefully fold husks back around ears. Tie husk tops with 100% cotton kitchen string to secure.
- For a gas or charcoal grill, grill corn on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until kernels are tender, turning and rearranging ears using long-handle tongs 3 times.
- To serve, remove string from corn. Peel back husks and tie them in place with additional kitchen string, if desired. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and additional chopped fresh cilantro.
- *If the husks have been removed from corn, wrap each ear in a piece of heavy aluminum foil.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 24 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 274 mg sodium. Full nutrition