Blueberry Corn Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 131 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Remove husks and silks from corn. Brush with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. For a gas or charcoal grill, grill corn on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally or until tender and lightly charred. (Or for a grill pan, heat a grill pan over medium heat. Grill corn on the grill pan for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally until tender and lightly charred.) Cut kernels from the cobs.
- In a medium bowl combine corn, cucumber, blueberries, red onion, radishes, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- In a small screw-top jar combine lime zest, lime juice, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, and honey. Cover and shake until honey dissolves. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add to corn mixture and toss to coat. Top with queso fresco.
- Make Ahead Tip: Prepare salad as directed except do not add the cilantro. Cover and chill for up to 3 days. Stir in the cilantro just before serving.
- You can substitute 1/2 cup finely chopped red sweet pepper for the 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 7.1 g fat; 16.1 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 42 mg sodium. Full nutrition