Whole Wheat Huckleberry Crumb Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 212 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffin cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 1 muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine milk, sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix until completely combined.
- Whisk all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; fold into the milk mixture until batter is just combined. Fold in huckleberries to distribute them evenly.
- Pour batter into the greased muffin tin.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, oats, brown sugar, cold butter, and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix until crumbly and sprinkle over the muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe is fantastic with huckleberries, but blueberries would work too.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 7.8 g fat; 32.7 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 260 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1