Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 576
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8-inch layer cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Mix milk, almond extract, salt, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in pistachio nuts. Add flour to the creamed butter mixture alternately with the milk mixture, stirring batter well after each addition.
- Mix vinegar and baking soda together in a small bowl. Fold into the batter. Divide batter between the prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Spread white frosting between cake layers. Stack layers; frost top and sides of cake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 576 calories; 22.2 87.8 7.2 64 630 Full nutrition