Vegan Zucchini Bread Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 muffin pans.
- Whisk warm water and flaxseed together in a large bowl. Mix in sugar, applesauce, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir in zucchini until well combined.
- Sift oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda into a bowl. Stir in raisins and combine with the zucchini mixture until batter is just mixed.
- Transfer batter into muffin cups using 1/4 cup measure.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into a muffin comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 133 calories; 3.9 23.9 2.1 0 189 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1