Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 93
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 1-inch squares)
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Soak cherries in a pot of boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Combine oats and shredded coconut in a food processor; grind until fine. Blend in peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil. Add cherries and chocolate chips to the cookie dough; pulse until well-broken.
- Pour dough into the prepared pan. Press to evenly cover the bottom of the pan. Cool for at least 3 hours.
- Cut the cooled dough into 40 bars.
Per Serving: 93 calories; 4.7 11.6 2 0 19 Full nutrition