Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Put apricots and water in a bowl. Let stand until cool, about 10 minutes.
- Drain apricots; mix soaking water with orange juice.
- Beat egg in a large bowl until thick and lemon-colored. Add water-orange juice mixture, baking mix, and sugar in an alternating fashion; mix until well combined. Fold in apricots. Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 7.7 64.9 5.4 23 581 Full nutrition