Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Fill a large bowl with ice to create an ice bath for a small saucepan.
- Blend coconut milk in a blender until smooth. Pour 8 ounces into a small saucepan and refrigerate remaining 16 ounces in a large mixing bowl.
- Warm saucepan of coconut milk over low heat, stirring often, until edges just begin to bubble, about 5 minutes. Stir in grated chocolate and cocoa powder until completely dissolved. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Transfer saucepan to the ice bath, stirring constantly and replacing ice as needed. Continue this process until well chilled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl containing 16 ounces of coconut milk from the refrigerator. Whisk in the chocolate mixture. Add agave nectar and mix to incorporate.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions, about 20 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for an additional 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 24.1 16.6 3.2 0 14 Full nutrition