Creamy, Dreamy Vegan Fudge Pops
"The creamiest, dreamiest homemade fudge ice pops you have ever tasted--and vegan! And this recipe isn't just for ice pops; pour the mix into an ice cream maker for smooth, chocolaty ice cream, whip up with a beater for a velvety mousse, or drizzle it on ice cream or other desserts for a decadent sauce. It' s even a delicious frosting! The possibilities are endless."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 206 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Combine coconut milk, cocoa powder, sugar, raspberries, and almond extract in a blender. Blend on high until mixture is thick and fluffy like pudding, about 2 minutes.
- Fill disposable cups with the mixture, smoothing over the tops. Insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- Run hot water over the bottoms of the cups until the fudge pops slide out easily.
- Cook's Notes:
- Reduced coconut milk such as SoDelicious® may be substituted for the full-fat coconut milk. For best results, do not shake, and use the creamy part of the milk if possible.
- You can substitute regular cocoa powder for Dutch process. Any berry may be used in place of raspberry.
- You can substitute plastic spoons or forks for the sticks.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 17.2 g fat; 15.8 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 11 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1