Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 232
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Combine ice, bananas, cashew milk, and cacao powder in a blender. Pulse until creamy.
- Transfer ice cream to a serving bowl. Top with rice whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute any vegan milk for the cashew milk if desired.
- If ice cream is too soft put into freezer for 1 hour.
- You can add frozen raspberries or any other frozen fruit you like. The more cacao powder the more chocolate the taste.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 10.3 37 2.3 0 126 Full nutrition