Air-Fried Purple Yam Fries with Sour Cream Sriracha Sauce
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 320 degrees F (160 degrees C).
- Place yam fries into a bowl. Add olive oil and sriracha-flavored salt; toss to coat evenly. Pour into the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 16 minutes. Increase heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Shake basket and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Mix sour cream and sriracha sauce together in a bowl. Serve alongside yam fries.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can cut yams with a French fry cutter instead of a knife if preferred.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 6.7 43.3 2.9 8 719 Full nutrition