Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 998 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 flatbreads)
- Place beef with cilantro marinade in 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Squeeze out excess air and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 250 to 300 degrees F (120 to 150 degrees C).
- Combine onion, orange bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and margarine on a sheet of aluminum foil. Season with black pepper and seal vegetable packet.
- Remove beef from the resealable bag. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil. Pour the remaining cilantro marinade on top. Seal the beef packet.
- Place the vegetable and beef packets on the grill.
- Grill vegetables until softened, 30 to 35 minutes. Grill beef until it begins to firm and is hot and slightly pink in the center, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Grill flatbreads until warm and toasted, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Arrange vegetables, beef, salsa, and sour cream on each of the flatbreads and serve.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 998 calories; 32 g fat; 139.2 g carbohydrates; 53 g protein; 96 mg cholesterol; 2162 mg sodium. Full nutrition