Grilled Potato Wedges
Ingredients2 h 38 m servings 144
- Combine olive oil, crushed garlic, chopped rosemary, and chopped thyme in a covered container; let stand for 2 hours or longer.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan and pour in enough salted water to cover; bring to a boil; cook over medium-high heat until mostly tender, 8 to 9 minutes. Drain potatoes and transfer to a bowl.
- Remove garlic from the olive oil mixture and discard. Pour oil over potatoes, sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper, and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes skin-side down on the grill over direct heat; reserve remaining oil. Grill for 10 minutes; move potatoes to indirect heat until completely cooked, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle remaining oil over potatoes.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't boil the potatoes until completely tender; a knife should meet some resistance when poking the wedges. If they are too soft, they won't hold up on the grill.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 6.9 19.2 2.3 0 233 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Think this will be my go-to recipe for grilled potatoes. Didn't have fresh herb so used dried (a tablespoon of each). Like another reviewer, I left the garlic in. I also didn't cook the potatoe...
The herb infused oil is to die for! I'm already thinking of other ways I could use this. I did replace some of the rosemary with oregano but only due to personal preference. Rosemary goes a long...
I didn't have thyme so I put basil in ... The one that is freshly in a tube ... I left the crushed garlic in ... Unfortunately I didn't have 2 hours to let it sit in the container lol ... I had...
Loved it! I cut the rosemary back to 1 T, it can be a little overpowering, but made this as written otherwise. I served this with grilled chicken thighs and a spinach salad. Thanks for sharing.
These are the best potatoes ever! I love crispy on the outside and soft inside. Very easy to make...we had fresh rosemary and oregano so we used a spice grinder, then added dry thyme and.