Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 16 m servings 487 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat one side of a gas grill to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Fill a small metal can or container with water. Cover with aluminum foil; make several slits in the foil with a knife. Place on the preheated side of the grill.
- Place ribs bone-side up on the unheated side of the grill; close grill. Cook for 1 1/2 hours. Flip ribs and continue cooking until rib meat shrinks back from the bones, about 1 1/2 hours more.
- Baste ribs with barbeque sauce. Transfer to the heated side of the grill; cook for 2 minutes with the lid closed. Flip and baste second side with barbeque sauce. Cook for 2 minutes with the lid closed. Flip and baste first side with more barbeque sauce. Cook for 2 minutes with the lid closed.
- Cook's Note:
- Either buy your ribs already with the rub on them, or rub them with your choice of pork rub.
Per Serving: 487 calories; 30.2 g fat; 22.7 g carbohydrates; 28.8 g protein; 120 mg cholesterol; 792 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1