Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 179 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 pancakes)
- Mix chickpea flour, cinnamon, baking powder, stevia powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk milk, egg whites, and vegetable oil together in a separate bowl. Pour over the chickpea flour mixture; whisk until batter is just combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Pour 1/2 cup portions onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute applesauce for the oil if desired.
- This recipe also makes an excellent 'sandwich' bread by omitting sweetener and cinnamon and adding minced onion and garlic to the batter.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8.4 g fat; 19.8 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 440 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1