Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 974
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loin)
- Mix red wine, honey, and 1 cup water together in a large bowl. Add hickory wood chips and soak for 10 minutes.
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Mix oil, sage, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Place pork on a rimmed baking tray and coat with oil-herb mixture.
- Place pork on highest rack in smoker. Add wood chips according to manufacturer's directions. Smoke until pork is no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 45 minutes. Transfer pork to a serving platter.
- Mix marmalade and 1 cup water in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Pour over pork.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of red wine and honey, which are only used for soaking the wood chips.
Per Serving: 974 calories; 42.5 117.1 28.1 83 1005 Full nutrition