Pluot Lime Galette
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 246 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 galette)
- Combine flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a food processor; pulse until blended. Add butter; pulse until butter is the size of peas. Pour in water and pulse until dough comes together.
- Shape dough into a disc; wrap with plastic wrap. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Cut pluots into thin slices using a mandoline slicer. Place pluot slices, 1/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, and lime juice in a bowl; toss to combine.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough out into a 12-inch circle on a floured work surface. Transfer to the baking sheet. Arrange pluot slices in concentric circles over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Fold the border up over the pluot slices, pleating to hold slices in. Brush beaten egg over the border.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 12.3 g fat; 31.5 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 164 mg sodium. Full nutrition