2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 574
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together in a bowl until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press over the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan to make a crust.
- Mix cream cheese, whipped topping, and 1 cup sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over crust.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, water, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until clear, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in mashed huckleberries, lemon juice, and red food coloring; simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Spread huckleberry mixture over cream cheese layer. Scatter whole huckleberries on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Chill before serving if desired.
Per Serving: 574 calories; 31.3 70.4 5.7 61 392 Full nutrition