Gluten-Free Raspberry Lemon Cake
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 170 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Sift gluten-free baking flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt together in a bowl until well combined.
- Combine honey, almond milk, Greek yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice, coconut oil, and lemon extract in a large bowl. Stir to combine until no lumps remain. Gently stir in the flour mixture until batter is just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake pan. Scatter raspberries over batter, gently pressing so they stay in place.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool cake in the pan, about 20 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate. Sprinkle lemon zest on top.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 3.2 g fat; 35 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 274 mg sodium. Full nutrition