Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 22 m servings 391
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread pecans on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake pecans in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool.
- Place pecans in a food processor and pulse into 1/4-inch pieces. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir flour, brown sugar, orange zest, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Pour flour mixture into the food processor; add butter and pulse until mixture starts to hold together. Add pecans and pulse until topping is evenly mixed.
- Toss strawberries, white sugar, and corn starch in a bowl until well combined. Pour strawberry mixture into a 2-quart baking dish, sprinkle evenly with topping.
- Bake until golden and bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 20 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 19.3 53.2 4 31 7 Full nutrition