Ingredients55 m servings 268
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine strawberries, 3 tablespoons white flour, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 1/4 cup sugar, butter, rolled oats, and salt in a bowl; mix by hand or with a pastry cutter until crumbly and well mixed. Spread over strawberry mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and light brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Brown sugar may be substituted for the 1 1/4 cup white sugar.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 13 36.7 2.7 33 99 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Super easy--super good! You can use any fruit. I used strawberries and peaches and it was great. You can use white or brown sugar. The vanilla in with the fruit added a nice flavor. Add a toppin...
Made a smaller dish of this since I was just trying to use up some strawberries that were getting old. Turned out great, and kids loved it. I used the brown sugar instead of white, but this was ...
I was pleasantly surprised as to how easy this recipe w as s. I made it for my sons birthday, per his request. It turned out wonderfully. It was so good that I will definitely make it again and ...
I made this today! I added blueberries, used brown sugar for the crumble and added pecans. so good!!!
I left off part of the sugar since we do not like to eat a lot of sugar and it tasted delicious! Looking forward to making this again.