Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 268 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings (1 9x13-inch strawberry crisp)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine strawberries, 3 tablespoons white flour, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 1/4 cup sugar, butter, rolled oats, and salt in a bowl; mix by hand or with a pastry cutter until crumbly and well mixed. Spread over strawberry mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and light brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Brown sugar may be substituted for the 1 1/4 cup white sugar.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 13 g fat; 36.7 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 99 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Super easy--super good! You can use any fruit. I used strawberries and peaches and it was great. You can use white or brown sugar. The vanilla in with the fruit added a nice flavor. Add a toppin...