Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 123 cals
- Place cold brew concentrate in ice cube tray(s); place in freezer until frozen solid, 2 to 4 hours.
- Dissolve hot cocoa mix in hot water.
- Place coffee cubes in a blender. Add cocoa mixture, soy milk, chocolate syrup, and sweetener. Blend until icy and frothy, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Top with fat free whip cream if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe was developed by this Allrecipes Allstar as part of a campaign sponsored by Gevalia.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 1.5 g fat; 21 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
In my original recipe I stated any nut milk or animal milk could be substituted. I have used different milks and the flavor does not change. It still remains chocolatey and frothy with a coffee ...
7.12.17 I’m all in favor of saving a few calories whenever I can. I used vanilla almond milk, my choice of a sugar substitute is always Truvia®, and this recipe was calling my name. Not only ...
Oh my goodness this was absolutely decadent without all the guilt!!! I used almond milk with vanilla and it was perfect! I loved this recipe!!! I did cheat a little bit and served it with a c...
Loved it! I used regular milk and a sweetened hot chocolate mix, so I eliminated the sweetener. It was creamy, frothy, mocha-y and delicious! (Don't tell anyone - but this is my breakfast today...
I loved this! Using coffee ice cubes is how I make coffee drinks all the time, except I've never tried using cocoa mix; that was a great idea! I used 1/2 c of coconut milk and skipped the hot wa...
Loved it indeed! This is thick, rich and creamy like a milkshake. Certainly less caloric, but you'd never know when tasting it. Instead of adding the chocolate syrup to the shake, I swirled it a...