Ingredients15 m servings 311
- Combine rice, water, and almonds in a blender. Blend mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes. Mixture will be coarse.
- Strain mixture through a fine sieve or cheesecloth into a pitcher; discard solids. Stir in cold brew concentrate and blue agave.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- Many traditional horchata recipes call for the rice mixture to sit before use, however I found this recipe doesn't require the additional time.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe was developed by this Allrecipes Allstar as part of a campaign sponsored by Gevalia.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 9.3 50.7 7.1 0 31 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Horchata meets coffee - a match made in heaven! I made the recipe exactly as written and it turned out wonderfully. I blended everything in my Ninja blender for 2 minutes. I then lined a fine-me...
To the Canadian that object to regional ingredients. This is a Gevalia branded recipe. I didn't know agave nectar was regional but maybe it is. Here in the States Gevalia can be found in the cof...
I love horchata, and the addition of almonds and coffee in this was a nice change. I blended the rice/water/almonds in my Vitamix, and after straining, it was a tad bit gritty. I think letting i...