Ingredients10 m servings 287
- Place coconut flakes and and pinch of cardamom in a small pan over medium heat. Stir constantly until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place cold brew concentrate, 1/8 teaspoon cardamom, coconut milk, coconut extract, and sweetener in a blender. Blend until thoroughly mixed, 5 or 6 seconds.
- Fill 3 large glasses halfway with ice. Divide coffee mixture among glasses; top with shredded coconut.
- Cook's Note:
- You can replace the white sugar with any sweetener of your choice. I prefer my coffee unsweetened, however some delicious options are coconut sugar, honey, and maple syrup.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe was developed by this Allrecipes Allstar as part of a campaign sponsored by Gevalia.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 28.7 7.9 2.8 0 49 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I am the recipe creator and would like to point out that while I prefer this drink unsweetened, "1 tsp sugar" is a suggested amount. Feel free to adjust to your personal tastes. Coconut sugar...
This is awesome! I used coconut sugar instead of sweetener but will leave it out next time. The cardamom coconut is a winner. Thank you for the recipe.This Allstar has been compensated for parti...
Now this was an afternoon Delight and a good pick me up. I loved the flavors of the cardamom and coconut with the Gevalia cold brew. My husband has asked for this several times since I made the ...
This was a delightful full flavored yummy treat! The cardamom reminded me of Swedish cinnamon rolls that our neighbor used to bring over for us, that was her secret ingredient. Thank you so much...
Loved this.. the cardamom and coconut smelled so good toasting on the stove... couldn't wait to try it. I like sweet coffee so I added some agave... yum. This Allstar has been compensated for pa...
I really liked this recipe. It was fast and easy to make. I think it needed more of a coffee flavor and I didn't really get the cardamom taste that I was hoping for. Perhaps next time, I will ...
This is a delicious coffee recipe! I used 3 packets of Splenda for the sweetener, which worked perfectly for my taste. This Allstar has been compensated for participation in the Allrecipes Alls...