Ingredients4 h 5 m servings 901
- Stir coconut milk until it is uniformly smooth. Pour 1/2 cup portions into paper cups or a muffin tin. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Place a single 1/2 cup portion of frozen coconut milk in the container of a blender. Add cold brew concentrate, ice cubes, sugar, and salt. (Keep the remaining portions of coconut milk in the freezer for other frappes.)
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream. Drizzle chocolate and caramel ice cream toppings over the whipped cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- I froze my coconut milk in a muffin tin. Place in bottom of tin warm water for a couple of minutes to loosen the frozen milk from the tin.
- You can substitute artificial sweetener for the white sugar.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe was developed by this Allrecipes Allstar as part of a campaign sponsored by Gevalia.
Per Serving: 901 calories; 84.4 41.7 8.5 2 297 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Delicious and such a great, creamy texture! This Allstar has been compensated for participation in the Allrecipes Allstar Program.
This is very good. Great combo of flavors. I made a few changes because of what I already had. I had made cold brew ice cubes for another recipe. So I used about 1 cup of cold brew cubes (no reg...
It looks so attractive and enticing, this drink that would be prefect for serving guests. It's delicious and refreshing and perfect on a hot summer's day. This Allstar has been compensated fo...
This was tasty and refreshing! Great combination of flavors, just like the famous cookie! This Allstar has been compensated for participation in the Allrecipes Allstar Program.