Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 460
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix rice wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch together in a bowl. Add pork; toss until evenly mixed.
- Preheat a wok or deep saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour in peanut oil. Cook pork in the hot oil in batches until evenly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per batch. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon. Cook onion in the remaining oil until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix curry powder and water in a bowl to form a paste.
- Stir curry paste, spring onion, and salt into the wok. Add rice, stirring to break up any lumps. Stir in peas. Return pork to the wok; cook and stir until rice and pork are heated through, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute sherry for the Chinese rice wine if desired.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 18.4 52.5 19.4 34 810 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1