Empanadas de Jamon y Roquefort (Ham and Roquefort Empanadas)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 241 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 empanadas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Arrange pastry discs on a flat work surface. Dab a little water around the rims. Place some ham and Roquefort cubes in the center; fold pastry over and press with a fork to seal.
- Transfer empanadas to the prepared baking trays. Brush beaten egg over the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- To prevent the Roquefort cheese from leaking out, you can freeze it for 20 to 30 minutes before using it. You can also prepare the empanadas and refrigerate them for 20 to 30 minutes before baking them.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 12.9 g fat; 20.5 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 816 mg sodium. Full nutrition