Empanadas de Pollo al Verdeo (Chicken and Spring Onion Empanadas)
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 170
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 empanadas)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir spring onions and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange pastry discs on a flat work surface. Dab a little water around the rims. Place a large tablespoonful of the chicken mixture in the center; fold pastry over and press with a fork to seal.
- Transfer empanadas to the prepared baking sheets. Brush beaten egg over the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 170 calories; 4.7 21.5 11.2 38 225 Full nutrition