Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 528
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and lay on paper towels; cool for 5 minutes. Crumble bacon into bits.
- Drain skillet of all but 1 tablespoon bacon drippings. Reheat skillet to medium-high heat. Season shrimp with paprika and black pepper. Saute shrimp until opaque, about 2 minutes each side. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Mix in romaine hearts.
- Arrange 1 1/2 cups romaine lettuce on each serving plate. Top with equal amounts of bacon, shrimp, tomatoes, carrots, and avocado.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- This makes 2 entree salads or 4 first-course salads. You can also use any of your favorite dressings instead of the one in the recipe.
- You can also cut romaine hearts in half length-wise and drizzle with dressing.
Per Serving: 528 calories; 28.7 22.7 48.9 365 1166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1