Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 364
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour ranch dressing into a shallow dish.
- Whisk bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and oregano together in a shallow dish until evenly mixed.
- Dip each chicken breast into ranch dressing. Transfer to the bread crumbs and coat evenly.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove aluminum foil from the baking dish. Bake until cheese starts to brown, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- Sprinkle extra Parmesan cheese on chicken after the first round of baking if desired.
- Allow more baking time for thicker chicken breasts.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 21.3 12.4 28.9 79 557 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a really good. I followed the directions except I halved the recipe and used chicken tenderloins. Next time I make this, I will not put foil over it. I prefer the breading to be crispier.