Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 336 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 chicken)
- Mix buttermilk, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl; stir to combine.
- Massage rosemary sprigs to release fragrant oils. Put rosemary in a large resealable plastic bag; pour in buttermilk mixture. Add chicken parts to the bag, seal carefully, and place in refrigerator. Marinate, turning the bag occasionally, 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Transfer chicken to a plate; discard marinade. Grill chicken until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, turning a few times, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 17.2 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 35.6 g protein; 104 mg cholesterol; 261 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1