Ranch Chicken Patties with Creamy Cheddar Sauce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 486
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 patties)
- Mix chicken, panko, saltines, sour cream, eggs, ranch dressing mix, mustard, onion, black pepper, and parsley together in a bowl until well combined. Shape chicken mixture into 8 patties, approximately 3/4-inch thick.
- Pour panko onto a plate, coat patties, and place on a platter. Chill for 1 hour or overnight.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil over medium heat. Cook patties until golden brown and heated through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Place a layer of paper towels on a baking rack, transfer patties to paper towels to drain.
- Combine soup and broth in a saucepan; heat until just boiling, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, stir sour cream and green onions into sauce. Serve patties with sauce on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If necessary, keep patties warm in a low oven before serving.
Per Serving: 486 calories; 27.8 34.9 28.2 135 1319 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1