Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients49 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 patties)
- Toast bread slices in toaster until hard and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack until no longer warm to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- Crumble toasted bread slices into a large bowl until reduced to fine crumbs, or place in food processor and process until fine.
- Combine chicken, apple, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, soy sauce, and oyster sauce in a bowl until well mixed.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties. Place flour on a place, coat patties with flour.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat to medium. Cook patties until browned on both sides, no longer pink in the center, and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- If you are not watching your weight, you can cook the patties in 4 ounces of olive oil.
- For flavor variations, add 1 tablespoon of curry powder to the pattie mix, or substitute plum sauce for oyster sauce.
- This recipe can also be used to make small meatballs.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 2.7 22.4 20.7 88 404 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1