Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 318
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, canola oil, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, and chili oil in a bowl until blended. Mix sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic into the same bowl, stir sauce to combine.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut red bell peppers in half from top to bottom; remove the stem, seeds, and ribs. Place peppers with cut sides down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook bell peppers under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Place blackened peppers in a bowl and tightly seal with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard skins, slice peppers into strips.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Ease soba noodles into the water and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Combine asparagus, scallions, red bell peppers, bean sprouts, sesame seeds, and cilantro in a large serving bowl. Add noodles and sauce, toss well to combine.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 16.2 39.2 8.9 0 1642 Full nutrition