Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 13 m servings 523
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pan of lasagna)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add fennel, onion, mushrooms, and garlic; cook and stir until onions are translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add marinara sauce, basil, and red pepper flakes to skillet, stir to combine.
- Coat the bottom of a Dutch oven with marinara sauce mixture; add a layer of lasagna noodles. Spread a 1/4-inch layer of cream cheese over noodles; add a layer of onion-fennel mixture. Top with more sauce. Repeat layers until all sauce, cream cheese, and onion-fennel mixture are used up; about 3 layers. Top last layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 523 calories; 25.4 55.7 19.5 53 928 Full nutrition