Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken thighs)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Microwave spinach in a microwave-safe bowl until defrosted, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place chicken thighs in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pound with a heavy glass bottle until about 1/4-inch in thickness. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine the warm spinach, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix until cheeses melt. Spread over the chicken thighs; roll and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken thighs seam-side down and cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven and bake the chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 222 calories; 13 3.9 22.6 72 195 Full nutrition