Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 48
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Rub red pepper, yellow pepper, and onion slices with vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill on the preheated grill until blackened on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
- Put grilled peppers in a paper bag, seal tightly, let stand for 10 minutes. Remove peppers; discard skins, seeds, and stems. Chop peppers and onion slices roughly.
- Place peppers, onions, parsley, bread, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a blender; pulse until roughly chopped. Drizzle olive oil into running blender until mixture becomes smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt, stir to combine.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- When blending the sauce, add a bit more oil or a few tablespoons of water to thin, if needed.
Per Serving: 48 calories; 4.3 2.1 0.3 0 42 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1