Savory Corn Waffles
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 354 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Coat top and bottom of waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto center of waffle iron bottom; close lid. Cook until crisp and golden brown, according to waffle iron manufacturer's directions.
- You can substitute 3 tablespoons canned diced green chilies or jalapenos for the 1/2 cup sliced green onions.
- To keep cooked waffles warm, place uncovered on baking sheet in 200 degrees F oven until ready to serve.
- Delicious with bacon and eggs, with maple syrup and apples or berries, as a substitute for bread in a BLT, or as a substitute for a tortilla in tostadas.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 5.2 g fat; 65.4 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 1301 mg sodium. Full nutrition