Lemon & Herb Fish Skillet
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring broth to a boil in a large, deep non-stick skillet over high heat; stir in orzo and reduce heat to medium-high. Cook according to package directions, stirring frequently, except DO NOT DRAIN.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in green beans and tomatoes; cook 1 minute.
- Arrange fish over orzo mixture; sprinkle with oregano and salt and pepper, if desired. Reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer 8 to 9 minutes or just until fish is opaque. Top fish with lemon peel before serving.
You might also like
- Five ounces of tilapia can be used instead of 4 ounces.
- One teaspoon dried oregano can be used in place of the fresh oregano.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 2.3 50 33.1 46 937 Full nutrition