Skillet Chicken Parmesan from Del Monte®
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 514
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green beans, 1 tsp. oregano, garlic powder and 3/4 cup water in a deep 12-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; add pasta, stir and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Place chicken breasts over pasta. Cover and simmer on medium-low heat 10 minutes. Turn chicken and stir pasta. Sprinkle chicken with Parmesan and remaining oregano. Cover and simmer an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until pasta is done and chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Sprinkle chicken with croutons before serving. Gently stir pasta and season to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
You might also like
- VARIATION: To make Garden Chicken Parmesan prepare recipe as directed except substitute 1 can (14.5 to 15 oz.) Del Monte® Sliced Carrots or Sweet Peas for Green Beans.
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh oregano can be substituted for the dried.
Per Serving: 514 calories; 6.1 66.9 46.3 90 1231 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1