Golden Sweet Cornbread from Del Monte®
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a glass or metal 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; batter will be slightly lumpy. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before cutting.
- VARIATIONS: Prepare recipe as directed, except:
- For Double Corn Muffins, pour batter into a greased muffin tin (12) and bake as package directs.
- For Fiesta Cornbread, stir 1 can (4 oz.) diced jalapeno, drained, and 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese into batter before baking.
- For Bacon & Onion Cornbread, stir 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon and 1/4 cup sliced green onions into batter before baking.
- For Blueberry Cornbread, gently stir 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries into batter before baking.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 5 33.9 5.1 32 656 Full nutrition