Chili Cheese Totchos
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange Tater Tots(R) on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake as package directs until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chili and corn in a medium saucepan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until very hot, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over hot Tater Tots(R) immediately out of the oven; slide parchment from baking sheet onto a flat platter or tray. Spoon the chili mixture evenly over Tater Tots(R) and sprinkle with tomatoes and cilantro. Serve onto individual serving plates with desired toppings.
You might also like
- You can substitute 1 (14.5 oz.) can Del Monte® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Jalapeno for the Del Monte® Petite Diced Tomatoes.
- You can substitute a 16-ounce can of chili for the 15-ounce can.
- You can substitute 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions for 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 22.3 31.4 9.8 29 1003 Full nutrition