Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 203
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Toss together Cheddar cheese, flour and pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Stir together milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions and hot sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Add corn and shredded cheese mixture; stir well to blend evenly. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup green onions and optional toppings, as desired. Bake 5 minutes longer.
You might also like
- TIP: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
- VARIATIONS: Prepare recipe as directed, except:
- For Cheddar Corn & Ham Casserole, add 2 cups leftover chopped cooked ham with corn in Step 2.
- For Cheddar Corn & Green Chilies Casserole, add 1 can (4 oz.) fire-roasted diced green chilies, drained, with corn in Step 2.
- For Cheddar Corn Casserole for 6, reduce all ingredients by half and bake in an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Three cups shredded Cheddar cheese is about 12 ounces. One and half cups croutons, finely crushed end up being about 3/4 cup.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 15.2 6.4 10.2 45 354 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1