Ingredients40 m servings 195
- Stir the soup, milk and half the cheese, 5 tablespoons bacon, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, onions and bacon.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- Each serving is about 2/3 cup.
- Six slices of bacon, cooked and chopped, equals about 6 tablespoons.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 12.4 14.4 5.1 14 1028 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I used fresh green beans, and cooked them prior to baking. Everyone in my family could not stop eating it!!
I usually make the traditional casserole, but not anymore, this was amazing. definitely a new addition to Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners... possibly week night dinners also. Thanks so much f...
Wow, this was amazing and everybody loved it. It's a real keeper.