Vegan Orange Cranberry Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 111
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat sugar, margarine, orange zest, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl until blended. Stir in flour, applesauce, and cranberries until dough is well combined.
- Drop dough onto baking sheets by tablespoons, 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Be careful not to over-bake or cookies will be hard, not soft and chewy.
- Store cookies in an airtight container to keep them soft.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 3.8 18.8 0.9 0 73 Full nutrition